Aluminum Garden Edging
- – Easy to install
- – Can be used in residential and commercial applications for lawns, gardens, gravel or mulch paths, concrete forming, sportsfield applications, artificial grass installations, asphalt bordering and riverstone/gravel bordering around foundations.
- – Available in Mill finish (aluminum color), Black and Brown finish
- – No connectors, one piece easily slides into another piece and off-cuts can be reused
- – Can be used in combination with 24 ft. kit sold in 6 ft lengths Rust-proof edging
- – Used with 10 in. non-galvanized staking spikes – sold separately
- – Staking spikes rust over time for better adhesion to the ground, we do not recommend aluminum stakes or galvanized spikes for use with this product
- – Creates a beautiful form for lawns
- – No tools required for cutting: Simply bend piece back and forth 4 – 5 times for a clean break
- – Green product -eliminates waste, once installed, never needs replacing.
- – Adjustable connections, no accurate measurement required for installation of final piece.
- – Vertical and Horizontal staking options every 10.5inches,once installed this product resists/eliminates frost heave and keeps edging in the ground
You may also visit our Facebook Page
You may also like our Aluminum Brick Edging product
There are no reviews yet.